Make sure you are not caught out
The new fifth Money Laundering Directive, introduced in January 2020, directly affects estate agents, brokers and letting agents.
You MUST now:
- Register your business with HMRC – or face serious penalties
- Nominate a Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Create and maintain Money Laundering Risk Assessments
- Put in place policies, controls and procedures
- Undertake customer and transaction due diligence
- Report suspicious activities to the National Crime Agency
- Monitor your clients and ongoing risk
- Train your staff
Compliance On Demand will work with you to ensure your Anti-Money Laundering systems are fully compliant.
Contact us on 020 3963 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org